Showing all 5 results
Levitra 10mg Select optionsLevitra 20mg Select optionsLevitra 40mg Select optionsLevitra 5mg Select optionsLevitra 60mg Select options
Buy Levitra online
Levitra is a brand name of prescription medicine vardenafil hydrochloride. This medicine is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in male patients. This medicine helps the patient to achieve and keep an erection for sexual activities. The medication is only prescribed for male patients, and female patients should not use this medicine. The patient should always wear an effective condom to prevent sexually transmitted disease.
Dosage of Levitra
The dosage of Levitra varies from individual to individual. The dosage always depends on the medical condition of the patient and response to the medication. Always consult with your expert doctor for a better understanding of the dosage of Levitra.
Dose for Erectile Dysfunction:
10 mg orally once a day, as required, approximately 60 min before sexual intercourse. Increase to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg based on the tolerability.
Maximum-dose: 20mg once a day
Precautions for this medicine
- Read the prescription label carefully before starting this medication.
- Your doctor may guide you about the dosage and how to take this medication.
- Wear an effective condom to prevent sexually transmitted disease.
- Do not use this medication when your partner is pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
- Follow the dosage time and quantity to get the benefit of the medication.
- Do not double dose any medicine, and it may lead to overdose.
- The patient should not consume this medicine if he/she is allergic to it or any have allergies to any other opioid medications.
- Consult with your doctor before starting the medication.
- Do not drive or drink alcohol when you have this medication.
- This medicine may make the patient feel dizzy or drowsy.
- Do not share your medicine with even if they are prescribed for Levitra Online medication.
Side effects of Levitra
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Irregular menstruations
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
The patients should never overdose this medication. Overdosing may lead to life-threatening side effects. In case of an overdose occur, seek emergency medical help or call 911.
- Storage instructions
- Store the medicine in room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store it in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
- Do not share your medicine or give away to anyone.