Showing all 2 results
Valium 10mg Select optionsValium 5mg Select options
Buy Valium online
Valium is a prescription medicine which helps in the treatment of alcohol withdrawal, seizures, and anxiety. This medication is also used by the patients to relieve muscle spasms and to get sedation before medical procedures. This medicine works by relaxing the nerves and brain. Valium belongs to the category of medicines known as Benzodiazepines.
Dosage of Valium
The dosage of this medicine varies from individual to individual. The dosage always depends on the medical condition of the patient and response to the medication. Always consult with your personal doctor for a better understanding of the dosage of any medicine.
2-10 mg PO q6-12hr, not more than 30 mg/8 hours
10 mg PO q6-8hr during the first 24hr; reduce to 5 mg PO q6-8hr PRN
Measure dose to 10 mg or less immediately before procedure, not to exceed a cumulative dose of 20 mg; reduce the dose of narcotic by one third.
10 mg IM before surgery
2-10 mg PO q6-12hr Or 0.2 mg/kg PR, repeat after 4-12 hours PRN
2-10 mg PO q6-8hr PRN, initially; THEN q3-4hr if needed.
Precautions for this medicine
- Read the prescription label carefully before starting this medication.
- Your doctor may guide you about the dosage and how to take this medication.
- Follow the dosage time and quantity to get the benefit of the medication.
- Do not double dose any medicine, and it may lead to overdose.
- The patient should not consume this medicine if he/she is allergic to it or any have allergies to any other opioid medications.
- Consult with your doctor before starting the medication.
- Do not drive or drink alcohol when you have this medication.
- This medicine may make the patient feel dizzy or drowsy.
- Do not share your medicine with even if they are prescribed for this medication.
Side effects of Valium
- Upset stomach
- Irregular menstruations
- Abdominal pain
- Mood swings
- breathing problem
- Dry mouth
The patients should never overdose this medication. Overdosing may lead to life-threatening side effects. In case of an overdose occur, seek emergency medical help or call 911.
- Store the medicine in room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store it in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
- Do not share your medicine or give away to anyone.