Showing all 3 results
Vicodin 10mg Select optionsVicodin 5/500mg Select optionsVicodin 75/750mg Select options
Buy Vicodin online
The medication of Vicodin helps the patient to recover from moderate to severe physical pain. This medicine is a combination of narcotic (opioid) pain reliever (Hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (Acetaminophen). Hydrocodone present in Vicodin helps the brain to change how your body responds and feels pain. Acetaminophen present in this medicine reduces fever.
Dosage of Vicodin
Consult with your doctor for a better understanding of the dosage and quantity of dose of this medication. The dosage quantity and time is always depending on the medical condition of the patient and response to the drug.
Tablet: Schedule II
- 5mg/300mg, 5mg/325mg
- 7.5mg/300mg, 7.5mg/325mg
- 10mg/300mg, 10mg/325mg
Precautions for this medication
- While having this medication, it is crucial to follow the precautions carefully. Precautions for this medication are:
- This medicine may have inactive substances which may cause allergic reactions to the patient, consult with your doctor before starting the medication.
- Do not consume this medicine if you are allergic to it or any other opioid medications.
- This medicine may make you feel dizzy, do not perform any such activity that has risks when you are dizzy.
- Diabetic patients should not consume this medication.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while having this medicine.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor before using this medication when you are pregnant.
- Do not breastfeed when you have this medicine.
Side effects of Vicodin
- Shallow breathing
- Difficulty waking up
- Mood swings
- Difficulty in urinating
Never overdose this medicine as overdosing may cause life-threatening side effects such as:
- Shallow breathing
- Loss of appetite
Seek emergency medical help in case of overdose, or call 911.
- Store the medicine in its original container, do not change or replace the container.
- Store the medicines in room temperature.
- Do not store it at direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Do not flush the medicines.