Vicodin 10mg is a combination (Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Acetaminophen) medication used in treating moderate to severe pain. It is a narcotic pain reliever that comes in an oral tablet form. Hydrocodone present in it is an opioid pain reliever while Acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever. Vicodin 10 mg is also available online.
Vicodin 10 mg Dosage
Generally, the doctor prescribes Vicodin 10 mg or 5 mg at the beginning of the medication or if the pain is not much severe.
The usual dosage for adults is Vicodin 10 mg every four to six-hour or as prescribed.
Mainly, the dosage depends upon the condition of the patient.
Vicodin 10 mg is an oral tablet, and it is a prescription medication that is illegal to use without a prescription. It is a capsule-shape white colour oral tablet that is debossed as “VICODIN HP” on the front, and another side is partial bisect debossed as “10 300.”
Side effects of Vicodin 10 mg
- Shallow breathing
- Difficulty waking up
- Mood swings
- Difficulty in urinating
- Follow all the given instructions of your doctor carefully when you get prescribed for Vicodin 10 mg.
- Do not take it without a prescription.
- Do not overdose or misuse it.
- Vicodin 10 mg can make you dizzy, so it is not advisable to pay heavy duty.
- It is not recommended for diabetes patients.
- Do not take it in overdose or double dose take it exactly as prescribed.
- Do not crush, chew, bite, or dissolve the medication to use.
- Do not share this medicine with anyone.
If you are on the medication of Vicodin 10 mg and get any side effects, consult your doctor and seek emergency medical help if the condition is getting worse. You can also call 911 to get emergency help.