What Is Adderall 15mg?
Adderall 15mg online is a CNS stimulant used for treating ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) or narcolepsy. These are the conditions that come in the vision after five years of age. In a situation like ADHD, a person fails to pay attention to anything or behave abnormally.
Adderall 15 mg has robust addictive potential in it, so it comes in the schedule II control substance and becomes a prescription drug.
Adderall is a prescription medication because of its potential drug dependency, and it is illegal to use it without a prescription from a professional doctor.
Adderall 15 mg comes in both capsule, tablet, or extended-release (XR) form.
It is a prescription medication used under professional guidance only. Adderall 15mg online is a combination of Acetaminophen salts, which directly works on the brain and CNS to maintain hyperactivity and impulses. It works within 30 minutes after the consumption and lasts up to 5 to 7 hours, mostly. The XR form lasts up to 7 to 10 hours after use.
Adderall 15 mg is a peach flat-faced oral tablet, and its front side is partial bisect embossed as “15,” and the other is embossed as “b 777” in upside-down form.
The Adderall XR 15 mg is an oral capsule, which is a blue-white color with one blue side imprint as XR, and the other is transparent.
Dosage Of Adderall 15mg
Adderall started on a low dosage with a daily weekly increment according to the condition of the patient. This medication is not recommended for children below three years.
For children over six years or more: 5 mg once or twice daily
For an adult: 5 mg daily dose once or twice daily, 15 mg is prescribed in severe conditions or on-increment.
Note: The daily dosage limit of Adderall is 40 mg a day.
The common side effects of Adderall 5 mg are:
- loss of hunger
- mood fluctuations
- Do not take Adderall without a prescription.
- Adderall 15 mg should not overdose to get faster results.
- If you get prescribed Adderall, do not increase or decrease your dosage without asking a doctor.
- Do not share the drug with anyone, even with the person who has the same condition.
- Place it away from children or others.
- It is a potent drug, so you have to stay careful while using the medication.
- Do not chew, snort, bite, or crush the medication.
- It is not safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding.