Adderall XR 25 mg
It is a stimulant that contains a combination of four salts of acetaminophen. Adderall XR 25 mg is an effective drug to treat ADHD and Narcolepsy. However, it is a prescription schedule H drug also it is a Schedule II drug. Also, it comes in a Controlled Substance Act (CSA). Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder generally arises in the baby after 5 years. In this condition, the baby fails to pay attention and to control impulse.
Adderall works by affecting GABA chemicals in the brain that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. It increases the effect of the neurotransmitters, and a person starts to fight to a flight response.
Moreover, it comes in different formulations and strengths. You should consult your doctor before starting the treatment. Additionally, it is available in extended-release and immediate-release formulations. The immediate-release form gives immediate relief within 30 minutes after consumption and stays in the body for 6 hours. And, the extended-release is a potent form that gives relief up-to 12 hours, and it is taken only once a day.
Adderall XR 25 mg is available in an Orange & White, Capsule-shape that is imprint as ADDERALL XR 25. Also, it is supplied by Shire US Inc.
Inactive ingredients of Adderall XR 25 include:
- magnesium silicate
- ferric oxide red
- titanium dioxide
- methacrylic acid – methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
- ferric oxide yellow
- triethyl citrate
Also, these inactive ingredients may vary.
Dose Considerations for All Patients
- Take the dosage according to the curative needs and response of drugs to the patient. Conduct your treatment at the lowest effective dosage.
- Always remember that a single overdose of Adderall may become fatal. So, take appropriate precautions to prevent an accidental overdose.
- Besides, do not take other medicines that may interact with amphetamine salts.
- Inform your doctor if you have an alcohol addiction or have liver or heart disease.
- The doses of Adderall are different for every individual. So, do not seek dosage advice from anyone except your doctor.
Possible side effects of Adderall
Like other drugs, Adderall may cause a few side effects when misused. However, side effects are still possible even at the prescribed doses. In general, you should feel concentrated after taking Adderall. It should be a topic of concern if you feel dizzy after taking a dose of Adderall.
Common side effects of Adderall:
However, inform your doctor if you notice these mild side effects of Adderall. Furthermore, seek emergency medical care if you undergo sleep apnea or shallow breathing.